Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Shanghai day one!!!
Damn sad at the airport when I left. Dunno why, just wanted to hug yiling very hard. But couldn't with so many ppl watching. And so I left...after taking quite a lot of photos. Gosh...leaving was hard.
The flight was quite terrible...I'm not very tall and yet I was so cramped. Midnight flight too. I'm lucky i got the aisle seat or it will be worse. Landed, ran in circles around Pudong airport and then finally got on the bus to NTU office. Desmond wasn't very nice...we were fed a bit and then sent off to our apartments...and...that's it. We are expected to make our temp stay passes, find our way around the city and find the goods stores. Ended up at a store that requires us to be members to buy their goods! Like a supermarket! Gosh so silly...
Have been eating at some neighbouring stores..foods ok lah...so so nothing special and not very cheap. Today spent the day cleaning up the apartment, getting clean water.
Miss my gf...
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]