Sunday, August 3, 2008

 

Qi Pu Lu Revisited


Okay...this post has to be updated. I was kinda tired out yesterday. My trusty little laptop suddenly went bonkers...Cross and hope it can last! While I was typing...something bit my foot and I went into an itching frenzy. Yikes!



Anyway Sunday!!! We woke up early to go Qi Pu Lu. But there was a mini drama in the morning performed by Howie, who wasn't feeling very well. He had some stomach flu or something, ended up on the floor. So ended up going only with Jun Boon and Kee, leaving song yi behind to take care of him. Howie pointed out a short cut to the blessed place. Got off at Bao Shan Lu station and hiked. Trust me, that's a MUCH ClOSER walk than the first time. Plus, roads are cleaner and more things for us to see. There, I finally started to buy stuff...got berms at 35RMB and a tee for Yiling for 20RMB. This is how much bigger I am than Yiling. Or is it the other way around? Hahha.



My A & F top and bottom. :) Berms cost me 35RMB, shirt, 39 RMB.


cheap hor? hahaah...had dinner at this place...ate this nice noodles...for 11rmb. For this price, I got QQ udon, 3-layered pork meat and stewed egg plus crunchy peanuts.

After the spending spree, got off the sci and tech stop took a photo , then went big thumb to k (realised it isn't that cheap after all) and then to carrefour, bought food and a new iron (Old one cuiz). Bought a tee there for 12.90. Ended up, spent quite a lot today...but happy. Now I have to watch my spendings...WORK TMR! Yawnz...


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]