Monday, August 4, 2008

 

First Monday Blues




Back to the office today...kinda had the Monday Blues. hahaha. Getting used to commuting on the train liaoz. But I am quite tired out this morning. Dozed on the shuttle bus to work all the way to the office. Realised my office is one of the rare places where there is no poilitics. Everyone seemed very genuine when they asked how my weekend was. President Kohler finally returned to the office today. And had a few words with the new intern (yours truly). And teased me.


"Is your ambition like Long Hui? To build a chemical plant?"

"Uh, no. My ambition is probably to give her a hand with that plant."



Ann and cookie were hilarious today. The former asked me to talk to her in English so that I can help improve hers. I went like HUH? "I came here to improve my Mandarin!" The latter was giving out chocolates and she went to Sara, said this unforgettable line, "喂! 孕妇!吃巧克力!" Hahaha. Anyway the president was also giving out chocz, laced with alcohol. Wooo too bad I dun eat them. :P

Today finally completed the notice board designing...then, I did nothing else. Keep surfing the net for irrelevant stuff plus some research on my IA logbook reporting. This is my office phone display.
My extension is 2207!!! Same as my house number! Hahaha. Din notice that...and the date!


Dinner had the cheap meal at that 10 min walk away place from home. Now I realised that place isn't very clean. Shan't go back there any more. Feeling kinda woozy now...am I falling sick?

Another thing to add (Because I had too much free time in the day in the office), I have to manage my time properly. With the few hours at night everyday, I have to talk to Yiling, my mum and keep this blog updated. In sequence, I can do it. But all together? Come on man, I'm a guy! We dun do that! This is probably why I get damn tired during the day...shall test the hypothesis

Saw this advert today...Jay is everywhere!!! Just waiting for yiling to come online...






Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]