Thursday, August 7, 2008

 

Happy V DAY!

Ugrh...was feeling under the weather the whole day. Felt like crap during the morning at work. Ann wanted to send me back but I turned down the offer. Thankfully, I was able able to bounce and talk nonsense by lunch time. The freaking ulcer is disappearing...Ann is so motherly. I told her I always kena the sniffles. And she went into mother mode "Must be your consitution not good ah...must eat Vitamin C....drink liang teh go find 'wang lao ji'." Hahha. Ciba rox man...
Workwise, I din do much today...guess Ann tot I was too sick to do anything (I wasn't that ill ok...) Just spent time reading and reading and reading about the company. Also had the time to find out accomodations in Suzhou for the weekend. Weee!

Note to self that I have to take care of myself. Mum and Yiling will worry. Last night I think I was damn mean to Yiling...stupid mozzie was biting me as I was talking to her, so I fumigated the place with some china bug spray which really stank. I think the spray set my nose off..and coupled with the stupid mozzie (IT DIN DIE) and my ulcer last night, I started to snap. Sorry......................
Btw, today's the V-day here. Dun believe? It is for the cow shephard and weaving maiden! YES! They actually celebrate that! Flowers were sent to the office. I think that was sweet...But seriously, I could do without the PDAs on the train stations lah...what's up with the ATs man...hahaha.
Funny that Cher was complaining abt the ATs back home...and of all persons, she had to complain to me, the guy in cheena land. Damn tiaoz...but hearing all the things she said abt school...be it the good or bad things, makes me kinda miss the friends back home. And the comfort of orderliness. Shanghai is chaotic yes. Too the point it is unbearable? No. Exciting? Yes. Comforting? I rather be back home.

Comments:
silly jason! take care... it's okie to pms at times. have fun travelling. me celebrating national day with tuition and more tuition!
 
Hahahah. Thanks ah evie...Mood swings are normal.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]