Monday, August 18, 2008

 

More Pictures of Suzhou


The first stopover
Getting onto the river tour (DAMN BORING)
But occasionally, you can get nice shots like this
Fishballs?
NO! Silk Worms! After they get 'de-silked'! Disgusting!


Jun wen and I (Dunno why he looks so stoned. Hahha)

It affected me too!!! (Nahz...the tour was boring.)

Argh!!!!!! MAKE RICE!!!!!

Here we are...(I still dunno which part of Suzhou I went. Help?)
Pictures of Dinner at Suzhou...mixed ma la steamboat with the superb flour buns.
(We whacked 40 buns!) The discovery of the night city. (Free entry!) Group Photo (sans jason) in front of a nice pagoda.

You don't need to pay money to visit those tours to get nice shots! Seriously.Tai Tee after our shower in the crummy hotel. (Ok it wasn't that bad)



Day 2! We made it to the water curtain cave! (perfect for couple shots...damn)

Ain't it pretty? "My neck is longer!!! I think."I don't know what's up with the boat on the grassy slope.

A view of the place. Lots of koil in the water.

A candid shot (so unglam)

On the hunt for foodddddddddd

Nice setting...But sucky expensive food

Read that in dialect! whahahahah

The fascinating bakery (She's damn zai at making creamy roses)


Yummy cakes...*slurps* (damn fattening I know)

The tired bunch of students after Suzhou (Sufang's classic expression)


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]