Sunday, August 24, 2008

 

Post Closing Ceremony

Well, just finished watching the closing ceremony for the Olympics. Wasn't as bad as the first one. At least, it wasn't that draggy.


Today was kind of a special day. We cooked half of our dinner! Wanted to cook our own rice...the other house took our rice cooker and they don't wanna give it back! Nahz. They went out. Ended up running out to buy rice and some dishes to complement our lonely black pepper chicken from Carrefour. Ended up with Tomato egg and tissue wrapped mushrooms. Sounds weird right? It is only because I can't translate it that well. 番茄炒蛋和纸巾包蘑枯. Damn upz and rice cost only 1yuan per box. Place to get these outstanding dishes: 回味小吃!5 mins walk away!

Dinner! With our home-fried eggs! (I din cook it..sadly)

Before dinner, I went to jog with Song Yi. And it was a VERY long run. But after being stagnant most of the week, I think it is only natural that I run an even longer distance.

And now, I'll upload some photos! Was looking thru my handphone...realised i accumulated quite a bit inside. =)
A paranoma of the living room...wondering about the greenish tinge?

It's because of the dinner area and the funky floor light which we never use.

And this is ME using the HUGE MIRRORS at the dining area.

Dressed for work on Monday. Zi Lian a bit, cannot ah? =)


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]