Saturday, August 2, 2008
TGIF!
A new month and TGIF!
Again, life is becoming monotonous. Work is getting slightly busier...Think Ann is getting scared by me. Any tiny task she gives me to do, I get it done in like half hour to an hour. Hahah. Guess I am really that bored...anyway the board's design seems to be finalized. And it is meant to be shown to the Regional President...No warning what so ever. Haha.
Dinner settled today with Sok Fong & gang, aka the other house. Reason being...the four guys all went to chiong...yepz...Now i'm home alone...yikes! Anyway met them at 7pm (Due to my late knockoff & distance), ate pizza hut at Lu Jia Zhui's Super Brands Mall. Nothing good to write home about. Price about 30 rmb a head & I'm still hungry. The service there also sucks. The mall itself is huge. 7 floors. By the time we started walking, they were already closing. But it was not before the three of them went into this shop selling puzzles and walked out with jigsaw globes for various reasons. Each ball cost...123RMB? You decide.
Din go home str away since there wasn't anyone at home. So dropped by the other house. Man, and I tot my apartment was nice. Theirs is much better, more like a house than mine! Too bad it is freaking far from us or else we'll probably be popping in every now and then.
Aside from these, I noted that the people here are super nice...perhaps because everyone converses in Manadarin. When I left and said goodbye to Ann, she said “周末愉快!”. Akin to our "have a good weekend". What a difference the medium makes..haha. People here are still not used to accent I have. The heat seems to be picking up again...the typhoon wasn't that bad but then again, Shanghai did not get the full blast of it. The locals are kinda pushy and not all appear to wash their shirts particularly well...stinky neighbours in the lift! Internet here is getting crappy too...can barely skype with Yiling...damn it...ended up irritating each other...oh no!!!
Yawnz...Not missing home as much as I miss talking to someone
Again, life is becoming monotonous. Work is getting slightly busier...Think Ann is getting scared by me. Any tiny task she gives me to do, I get it done in like half hour to an hour. Hahah. Guess I am really that bored...anyway the board's design seems to be finalized. And it is meant to be shown to the Regional President...No warning what so ever. Haha.
Dinner settled today with Sok Fong & gang, aka the other house. Reason being...the four guys all went to chiong...yepz...Now i'm home alone...yikes! Anyway met them at 7pm (Due to my late knockoff & distance), ate pizza hut at Lu Jia Zhui's Super Brands Mall. Nothing good to write home about. Price about 30 rmb a head & I'm still hungry. The service there also sucks. The mall itself is huge. 7 floors. By the time we started walking, they were already closing. But it was not before the three of them went into this shop selling puzzles and walked out with jigsaw globes for various reasons. Each ball cost...123RMB? You decide.
Din go home str away since there wasn't anyone at home. So dropped by the other house. Man, and I tot my apartment was nice. Theirs is much better, more like a house than mine! Too bad it is freaking far from us or else we'll probably be popping in every now and then.
Aside from these, I noted that the people here are super nice...perhaps because everyone converses in Manadarin. When I left and said goodbye to Ann, she said “周末愉快!”. Akin to our "have a good weekend". What a difference the medium makes..haha. People here are still not used to accent I have. The heat seems to be picking up again...the typhoon wasn't that bad but then again, Shanghai did not get the full blast of it. The locals are kinda pushy and not all appear to wash their shirts particularly well...stinky neighbours in the lift! Internet here is getting crappy too...can barely skype with Yiling...damn it...ended up irritating each other...oh no!!!
Yawnz...Not missing home as much as I miss talking to someone
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]