Tuesday, September 2, 2008
忍。。。我要忍。。。
Summer is truly over. Autumn's here!





Yepz, welcome to cold days even with the sun shining. Temperatures are hitting 25 degrees at night. Doesn't sound much but to ME, that is chilling. I think I am missing some fats in some areas...
And it will get colder. Yikes!
Oh yeah, the local schools have already started their lessons. And man, anxious parents sending their kids to school is causing some disgusting traffic jams. This is what I saw this morning...er xin...all over the place...
My mum's colleague Mr Rong is so freaking nice. He suddenly dropped by my place and handed me this! 
A box of mooncakes from Marriott! Box was damn heavy, because each mooncake has its own Porcelain bowl! Talk about presentation. But kinda touched that he came all the way down to give me this. =)
Incidentally, the title has to do with the weather and the guy I sleep with. Above, you see the bed we share. Clothes aside (They are mine), the bed is a mess. Not that I wanna nit-pick anyone and their daily habits but I really can't believe anyone can live like this. And I'll explode if I dun vent it out somewhere.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
