Saturday, September 6, 2008
First Day at Fundan
Okay, this is a last min blog which I am typing in at 715am only becos I fell asleep at 7 plus last night!
Yes! I was totally worn out after this week, running out, stay up late plus juggling some personal issues.
Anyway, yesterday was the first day at Fundan Uni. Wasn't so bad, met the rest of the GIP ppl there, total of 43 at Fudan. We didn't have lessons, just some intro to the school and already, ppl were falling asleep! That's quite rude...but really quite dry. PLus we were all caught in the rain yesterday! Damn it. Bring umbrellas! Already, I have picked out the potentially irritating girls. Let's call them 'Big Hair' and 'Dyed Hair'. Why irritating? I'll talk abt it when I come back.
Anyway, I bought my harry potter book! 15RMB! Of course chiong lah...but then, aside from the poorer paper quality and that the printing a little off-alignment, it is fine. I even wrapped it up nicely. 15RMB...to replace my original that went missing!
Yes! I was totally worn out after this week, running out, stay up late plus juggling some personal issues.
Anyway, yesterday was the first day at Fundan Uni. Wasn't so bad, met the rest of the GIP ppl there, total of 43 at Fudan. We didn't have lessons, just some intro to the school and already, ppl were falling asleep! That's quite rude...but really quite dry. PLus we were all caught in the rain yesterday! Damn it. Bring umbrellas! Already, I have picked out the potentially irritating girls. Let's call them 'Big Hair' and 'Dyed Hair'. Why irritating? I'll talk abt it when I come back.
Anyway, I bought my harry potter book! 15RMB! Of course chiong lah...but then, aside from the poorer paper quality and that the printing a little off-alignment, it is fine. I even wrapped it up nicely. 15RMB...to replace my original that went missing!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]