Monday, September 8, 2008
Monday Blues
Back to work...started to wonder about the things I will be putting into my report...and that's because I have a lot of NOTHING to write. -_-" Had some chocolate mooncakes in the office, courtesy of my superiors. Oh, and some construction site near the office just started work. And they let off FIREWORKS and crackers for like 20 minutes! It proved to be quite a show from the office window. And they were colourful too...wow...must be dirt cheap...
Today had a little tummy upset. Dunno what triggered it but it seems to be under control. I'm treating it as a system purging. Hahhaa
Got my pay...finally! Weee...a little higher than I thought. The initial plan was to go to Nanjing Dong Lu to get our winterwear...but I ended up getting PS-ed by the two guys..*bish* Anyway decided to go to the Decathlon store near my place after a KFC dinner. This is a very good place to buy sporting goods. I don't really go for brand, preferring function and fashion. Imagine getting anti-UV shades for 49RMB-99RMB, with detachable lenses too. Might get myself a pair...*thinkz* The winter/thick coats on sale there aren't that cheap with a limited range. But autumn wears seems reasonable...a felt long sleeve jumper is at 49RMB in assorted colours. GReat now I sound like their spokesman.
As far as deals go...this is the best one (I think). Shoes for 89RMB. Tennis shoes at that. Funky? To replace my 200plus white addidas back home...time to retire them after 4 years...
Now feeling damn sleeping after my jog...zzzz...
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]