Friday, October 10, 2008

 
JUMPING the GREAT WALL!
Our Superband Pose at Beijing University

Today had the first lesson after our Golden Holiday...I think the holiday mood is still in the air. And why not? Look at the photos!

Today's lesson was about "Lang Song" or reading a lot pompously and emotionally. It is like singing without music. Kind of fun, except that we can't bring ourselves to talk like the teacher. Afternoon was worse, especially after that superb lunch (Black chicken noodles with herbal soup!) I practically sprawled onto the desk and fell asleep in front of the teacher.

After school, went to hang out at People's Sq and Nanjing Dong Lu with the Zhong Tan People. My own housemates went home to sleep...-_-. We all just wanted to do a spot of window shopping but i ended up buying a 10 bucks scarf for myself for winter. Dunno how useful it will be. Charlene wanted to look at the winter wears but like I said, window shopping...Think she was turned off by the aunties who were trying to hardsell their goods.

And speaking of shopping...I was suddenly struck by a sudden impulse after work yesterday and dragged my colleague to Lu Jia Zui to walk walk and visit H & M. And I am impressed by the clothing (Along with the prices in a good way). Saw v-neck tees selling at 39RMB, which i nearly bought if they had my size. Ended up, just buying two basic tees that were selling 2 for the price of one, got the last two XS. Obviously, one of them is Yiling's. She got so excited about it...she started to delve into the website for clothing and picked this for me. hahah. (I'll take a rain-check on it dear...)



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]