Tuesday, October 14, 2008

 

Updates

Lesson number one:

No matter how much you love to run, NEVER run at 8pm in Shanghai in Tee shirt and shorts.
You will catch a cold! *SNIFF* Weather's getting colder and colder...argh

Lesson number two:
A good book is all you need to entertain urself on the subway and when there is a lull period at work. (Finished my Harry Potter and For Another Day.)

CSR project is going to fly this Sunday and I'm still short of volunteers. Dunno how to resolve this problem...gotta ask supervisor about it fast or I'll end up being a teacher. Kind of a new experience for me...sure beats the monotony of translating stuff and typing things in Chinese.

Also, I have sent all the stuff I bought in SH back to SG with the help of my mum's colleague. Yeah..less things in the house and luaggage.

Yiling's sis will be flying to Beijing this Thursday. Yet again, she has to send someone off. Hope she doesn't get too worked up about it. She's helping her to pack her baggage...how sweet...

yepz, end off here...with some paranoma shots I took during the golden week and last weekend. =) The first is our power bill for last month. 58RMB!!! Haha. We are living in the stone age! For a comparison...other houses are paying 300 bucks. See...aircon is evil!


Sky at Fudan on Sat
Paranoma view of the Mag-Lev Track at my place (Was at the decathlon taking a bus)
Shanghai Railway station
Hua Shan!
The 4 siao ppl from Puxi jumping at Beijing!
On the train home!
On the top deck!




Great wall paranoma!

The water cube!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]