Wednesday, October 22, 2008

 

My Lazy Bum...

Living in Shanghai for well over 2.5 months...I realised I have a dirty side or aka lazy bum.
___________________________________________________________________
My dirty side doesn't allow for a clean room because any room is clean no matter how long it has not been swept and mopped and cleaned. By then, the toilet bowl is only washed with pee and water, nothing more, nothing less. The bed will also be unmade and the sheets will be exposed to the immense dusty air of Shanghai city...Strangely, my dirty side also doesn't seem to like the dust from the curtains in my room...

Gosh...my dirty side is horrible...gotta slap it away...

Aside from the lazy side of me which really irritated me for a while cos I cannot do anything about it, I have been busy busy busy with work today. Project's starting and I'm suddenly superman in the office. And I'm planning lessons! wow wee....hopefully gip ppl will come and help or else I'll die a painful death...

Had some issues with the NTU hall office today too. Surprise surprise, they offered me a hostel, at Hall 5. Here's the catch; I have to collect the keys next Tuesday or else I'll be off ALL THE HALL'S waiting list!

I seriously don't know what's their problem too. The office kept calling my house and my hp about the offer. Basket...talk about inefficient management...I applied for hostel like 4-5 months ago and I get the room only now...and NOW they are jumping like ants...

"YOU WANT YOUR ROOM ANOT? OR ELSE WE'LL PASS IT ON TO THE NEXT PERSON!"

Trust me, I want the room cos NTU is too bloody far, despite the fact that it is not my choice of hall. (I like hall 12) Now all I can do is wait for them to reply to my email about my curious circumstances...

Yes, I'm in freaking Shanghai City!

P.S- Dear please get well soon...replying to my issues despite running a fever...

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]