Monday, October 20, 2008

 

Of Songs and Photos





Some photos left over from last weekend...haha. Yar I'm slow abt it...
Sang this during the Haoledi session...I'm not a great fan of Mayday but I just like this song of theirs.
<<温柔>>
走在风中今天阳光突然好温柔
天的温柔地的温柔像你抱著我
然后发现你的改变孤单的今后
如果冷该怎么渡过
天边风光身边的我都不在你眼中你的眼中
藏著什么我从来都不懂
没有关系你的世界就让你拥有
不打扰是我的温柔
不知道不明了不想要为什么我的心
明明是想靠近却孤单到黎明
不知道不明了不想要为什么我的心
那爱情的绮丽总是在孤单里
再把我的最好的爱给你
不知不觉不情不愿又到巷子口
我没有哭也没有笑因为这是梦
没有预兆没有理由你真的有说过
如果有就让你自由
Here's a strange thing about songs. I don't know if other people feel this way, but songs are like bookmarks to me, marking out parts of my life over the past 23 years. So whenever I go k, it is like going down memory lane (Ok lah...only for the past 5 years. I admit I didn't listen to much Chinese songs prior to this period) Yepz.
Therefore...Wen Rou by Mayday = Army Year 2 Jan'05 at Clementi Camp plus times with Yiling then. Here's another one...don't know if you guys heard of them before
911- The Day We Find Love
(Isn't the first time won't be the last time)
Don't you worry, I don't mean to make you sad
My tears will soon be over
With your conscience clear for a new life ahead
Don't be sorry, I really need to hear the truth
The only thing I'm asking, cause I need you to remember me, as the only one who set you free
Maybe time alone will make you see, how deep our love could be
You know it's never to late
Cause I know,
This isn't the first time, won't be the last time
I surrender my soul cause you're always
Keeping me waiting...Anticipating...
The day we find love once again
I won't give up while there's a glimmer of a chance
A dream is never ending, inviting love and a perfect romance
A burning passion, oh baby, you're my destiny
But the message I'm receiving, is you're through with me but I'll be there
Even though you tell me you don't care...no,no
How could you forget the times we shared...Don't throw our love away
You know it's never too late.
Cause I know this isn't the first time, won't be the last time
I surrender my soul cause you're always keeping me waiting...Anticipating...
The day we find love once again
Ooh, remember me as the only one who set you free
Maybe time alone will make you see...how deep our love could be
No, it's never too late...nono, no, no
(Isn't the first time, won't be the last time) I surrender my soul cause you're always
(Keeping me waiting...anticipating...) the day we find love once again
Yar...a sappy song from the era of boybands. This song is probably about 12 years old...I heard it when I was 12. Cue Sec 1 memories! Haha. Was walking home and suddenly started to hum it out. Realised I still rmb the lyrics!
Strange subject to post, but guess it struck me after the K and when I listen to my mp3 player every morning and evening. Kinda makes me miss home again.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]