Wednesday, October 15, 2008

 
Paranoma from my office at 520pm
Without the paranoma
Our final spread!
Our household in our nice kitchen/dining room
Sans the writer

Jun Wen's new creation...Soya Milk with Egg! YUCKY!
The original three dishes
Decided the eggy mess was too er xin and dumped it with the mushroom
The new three dishes!
Almost ready...
Quite a busy day at work...not unexpected. My ass was on fire...like I said, I didn't have the volunteers for this coming Sunday. So how? My supervisor and I will be teaching instead! Haha. Talk about a contingency plan!


The rest of the day was preparing a lesson plan...


And I realized, all the things I do, am interested in, are completely related to my IA and not to my degree. Strange huh? What a twist of fate....I am a CBE student and yet I am doing mass-comms and NIE stuff now plus a bit of biz. When I was in secondary school and JC, I had thought about my future, albeit unrealistically. I had thought of being a teacher but was informed of the stress and the low stigma. I wanted to be a mass-commer, because I like to write and read common affairs. I was on the verge of applying for SPH scholarship till that was shot down by my mum. Now I'm doing all that I'm not...Not really complaining but I really find it ironic. The twist of Fate.


Here's the goofy part. I received an sms from my boss once I stepped home.
"Lesson on 19th of Oct is cancelled."
All the time I spent planning is probably wasted.

Oh well, have quite a bit of photos today. Saw a spectacular view from my office...and the guys cooked! Haha. Third time's the charm I guess...it was good....

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]