Wednesday, November 12, 2008

 

Bday at Zhongshan

Here's a rare update...becos it is a regular one.

Today went over to Zhongshan Gong Yuan to celebrate Yanxin's 20th birthday. Tze Lei was the main mastermind...she managed to lure 16 people from all over Shanghai to come to the house to spring her a surprise party. Hahha. But the best laid plans came to nought when Yanxin came home early. Turned out to be quite hilarious when the early birds had to hide in the toilet and the other rooms...especially with the cake! But well, at least we had the 'ren qi'. They managed to prepare a lot of food too...like 6 boxes of pizza from a place called Melrose. Not too bad...but I was so famished I lost count of the number of slices I attacked...think it was 5 slices. Definitely had a hawaiian...sushi...And the party came in waves. Had three waves of people coming into the house...so we had like three birthday song singing. Will upload the photos once Erwin send them out.

Yanxin seemed to be quite lucky ah...her housemates are damn sweet lah. Celebrate bday for her. She also had flowers sent over from Singapore by an annoymous guy. Hhaha. Wonder who THAT can be...We were puzzled over the 19 cream-white roses because she is turning twenty. Then I hypothesized that the guy must have felt that she was the 20th rose! Wahaha. I'm so full of crap, I send shivers down my own spine sometimes.

With so many people, inevitably started on the small talks about weather, school and work. Weather should be turning a little warmer for the next few days. My colleagues all said that with the winter cold, people will gain weight and turn fat...NOOOOOOOoooooo...I weighed 57kg at yanxin's place just now...hope it will stay the same....

school have to buck up cos the teacher was a little pissed at the constant late-comers...

workwise i am facing a serious problem from manpower shortages...

Now I'm tired. Oh, bought a cap from H & M cos of clearance sale. ahhaha. Wonder who will like it..

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]