Thursday, December 4, 2008
Busy...I'm so busy...
Have been spending quite a lot of time doing up my IA report. And I'm damn happy to say that it is almost done.
I must have mentioned it before that I was editing this piece of English news article. Turns out...They actually published it! Well, 95% of what i wrote at least and without my name. Of course...you can go ahead and say I am bullshitting. But I'm not. Kind of a proud feeling to have your words published.
Gosh...less than 3 weeks left in China and at Ciba. Though I really miss my home, it will still be hard to say goodbye to the ppl I met, esp my supervisor and colleagues at Ciba. (joyce, ivy, sara, patricia and patrick). Unlike SG where ppl tend to keep their thoughts to themselves, they actually told me that they will miss me when I'm gone. Shucks...I think I need to harden my heart further lahz...I am too attached to things. *The cold weather here is a strong pushing factor out of Shanghai though...*THe next intern I heard will be a proper intern, someone from CS and not CBE. And this time, it will be a girl again which my colleagues don't appear to prefer...don't know why. hahaha
K lahz...I'll update with more photos next week when my report is submitted. Google weather is becoming my enemy...COLD!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]