Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Countdown!!!
Today's another day at work, albeit a little different.
Firstly, lots of people were on leave today, so left me and sara there. Wasn't that bad a thing...helped her with some stuff for next jan, by then which I'll be long gone. Think that will be the last time I will be her technical advisor.
Since I had nothing to do, I decided to clear my desk..so sad and yet another indicator of my impending departure. With X'mas coming, decided to write X'mas cards for my colleagues.
They were all behaving weirdly today too...I felt like a superstar. They all wanted to take photos with me! Haha.
Shucks, I really hate to say goodbyes.
Oh ya...temp dropped yet again and this time it is almost certain to maintain at the zero degree mark...yikes!
Another thing, I dyed my hair! Copper red! Hope it stays on...
The street where I have most of my lunches with my colleagues
Oh, Sunday spent the evening at Nanjing Dong Lu. Evidently, Christmas is coming...decor is up and with the cold temp, it really feel like x'mas. However, this was the day the temperature started dropping. Nanjing Dong Lu has this giant thermometer on display. I saw it drop steadily from 8 degrees to 1 degree. Yikes!
THat's the day I bought my last piece of clothing from Shanghai (polo tee at 15 and Giordano jeans at 128 RMB) I'm coming home!!!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]