Tuesday, December 16, 2008

 

End of an Era...

Okayz Cher! Blogging already...

Current status: Sick at home.

Wasn't feeling well y'day at work. Tot it was ok after I popped some meds. But I was like totally sore when I woke up this morning. Couldn't get up...so took the day off to recover...About time too...who works for 5 months without a single break?

Another update: My time with Fudan is officially over. No more lessons, no more early Friday mornings. Had a pretty good ending ceremony at Fudan on Sunday. Though some parts were lame, they were all in good fun.

Like for example:

Most outstanding 'wearing shorts' prize
Most outstanding 'napping' prize

They actually gave out prizes for these cats. Haha. Surprisingly, I won one too!

Not very lame de lah! Just like outstanding photography prize (still muddled abt it, cos I dun own a camera, just a very old second hand one. )

Of course, with the end of one phase of GIP, I have a lot of photos to show for it.

What can I say about Fudan? Lessons in Chinese are still lessons. You can still either fall asleep or just listen and learn. The school's campus showed me that NTU has a long way to improve its environment to match Fudan. (My impression of its small alley-like roads lined with beautiful trees has raised my expectations of an ideal campus. THis is how a University should look like!)

我会想念复旦的 —— 带来不少乐趣的‘步行街’。那里的东西又多、价格合理、吃的又好。要盗版的故事书就有, 任你挑任你选。在那里是买礼物的天堂。 我不会想念的 —— 早晨上学的路程。乘公交车太久了!乘地铁太贵了!

Another thing...I just realised someone at Fudan has a very perculiar impression of me...

Yet another thing...Shanghai's weather is erractic now. The temp soared again. Still cold but within my tolerance.

AND YET another thing...my house had no running water last night. Basket! The estate management best wake up their idea. They cut water btw 8pm to 6am. Now how logical is that?

Now looking forward to enjoying the last few days of work and Shanghai. Touring a little...
Our graduation photograph! (Me on the left most)

When I took a photo for them...they turned out looking like the next Fei Lun Hai

On the steps in front of the school (Darren and Alan)


Our teacher churning out dui lians for us. Damn impressive feat!



One of the reason why Fudan is beautiful...they used the right trees!


One last look at our study building...evidently, winter has balded the tree





Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]