Monday, December 29, 2008
Final Blog Post from Shanghai
Tmr's the day...I'm coming home!
Some GIP ppl came over to have a small gathering cum send off for those leaving on the 29th.
I've set up this blog to capture all the moments I have spent in Shanghai away from home...but it looks like it will stay up beyond GIP.
My bags are packed.
Tmr taking the maglev to the airport.
Spent the last few days saying goodbyes and visiting some places of significance and importance to my 5 months in shanghai.
Namely,
Nanjing Dong Lu,
Renmin Square,
Nanjing Xi Lu (For the good food!),
Tao Bao Cheng,
Haoledi,
ICBC (Close account lah)
QI PU LU! (Bought my last shirts from there)
Babela (Good pasta restaurant, ate the most there with Joyce)
Good times, great places
Gosh, I'll miss all of them and more.
Shucks, shall talk more once I touch down tmr night at 9pm. =) MU545
Some GIP ppl came over to have a small gathering cum send off for those leaving on the 29th.
I've set up this blog to capture all the moments I have spent in Shanghai away from home...but it looks like it will stay up beyond GIP.
My bags are packed.
Tmr taking the maglev to the airport.
Spent the last few days saying goodbyes and visiting some places of significance and importance to my 5 months in shanghai.
Namely,
Nanjing Dong Lu,
Renmin Square,
Nanjing Xi Lu (For the good food!),
Tao Bao Cheng,
Haoledi,
ICBC (Close account lah)
QI PU LU! (Bought my last shirts from there)
Babela (Good pasta restaurant, ate the most there with Joyce)
Good times, great places
Gosh, I'll miss all of them and more.
Shucks, shall talk more once I touch down tmr night at 9pm. =) MU545
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]