Monday, January 19, 2009
And he's out!
As I'm writing this entry, I feel a sense of restlessness...cos I'm excited. I'm writing this blog to expel some energy so that I can get back to work! But...Why so excited in the first place?
Well...My sister just gave birth! And this time to a little boy!
Little Ashton Kwok!
I received her sms during my first lecture today at 9 plus that she had been warded. Before my lessons were over, her labour was over at 1356. Talk about fast!
Anyway, Joanne came to pick Pris and I up from NTU after my lab report meeting to go to the hospital to see the newcomer. There's a resemblance to Jadelle but of course, some differences. =) Anyway, I'm just happy to see that my sis and him are both fine. Bro-in-law Andy looked damn tired but I think he is happy too. Oh well, some photos!!!
Here he is...Ashton Kwok
My sister with her new son
Of course, Jade came along too to see her new brother!
Well...My sister just gave birth! And this time to a little boy!
Little Ashton Kwok!
I received her sms during my first lecture today at 9 plus that she had been warded. Before my lessons were over, her labour was over at 1356. Talk about fast!
Anyway, Joanne came to pick Pris and I up from NTU after my lab report meeting to go to the hospital to see the newcomer. There's a resemblance to Jadelle but of course, some differences. =) Anyway, I'm just happy to see that my sis and him are both fine. Bro-in-law Andy looked damn tired but I think he is happy too. Oh well, some photos!!!
It was kind of sweet when she started to comfort Ashton once he started crying.
"Di Di don't cry..."
"Good Job!" *A praise by Jade after Ashton just took a dump.
"Good Job!" *A praise by Jade after Ashton just took a dump.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]