Thursday, January 1, 2009
Okie...
Didn't update much for the past few days after I touched down in SG because obviously, I was super busy with settling my stuff. Lots of things to unpack and the fact that my house didn't really have the space for all my stuff (Amazing how stuff can find their way into the spaces I cleared before I left Singapore). So before I unpacked, I had to pack my cupboards.
It was a mad rush leaving Shanghai cos one of them had like SEVEN baggages! We all had to help, even those who weren't leaving shanghai that day. Sheesh! GIRLS! *roll eyes*
Zhan wei was a little sway during check-in...exceeded by 3kg and his handcarry got stopped. Sibei suay...lucky lots of people were coming in and each helped a bit. Called Ann and joyce before boarding to tell them goodbye. Flight back was pretty good...sat in a new Airbus.
Singapore isn't as scorching as I thought it would be but still pretty hot...I had to take off 3 of the 4 layers I was wearing. Being so eager to see my family and yiling, I literally abandoned the rest once we are out of the plane.
Spent the next few days with yiling, unpacking, packing the house for CNY, jogging, getting back my tan and some weight (I lost weight!), going orchard to shop for some stuff for my sister who is about to give birth. All this was to get my back in line with the pace of living in Singapore. I felt quite surreal initially. I also drove the new car! Toyota Vios...Not bad at all!
well, school will be starting soon...will be going down to hall 5 to clean my room. Dreading school...and my IA results. Haiz.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]