Thursday, January 8, 2009
Singapore is boring
First, some last shots and memories of Shanghai
Sheesh...
Cher, I don't need to update anything...you already did it.
Anyway, this NICE gal was NICE enuff to keep me company for dinner. Seriously, I was like damn sad and lonely in hall...so asked her to eat with me.
Let's see, I got a HUGE shock when I saw her. Think stick thin but thinner. Finally found someone who MAY be lighter than my Yiling. K lah...she was nice enuff to me even though I was in China. Shan't say more but THANKZ! *Stop laughing abt the notes screwup*
What else can I say about school? Half the cohort left in school, kind of miss the rest of the gang. Met my upper study Long Hui in school and she lost weight too! Jeez!
First week is supposed to be slack...but already there's a tinge of panic cos there's nothing to do. Jiahui is making me gan chiong again...
Came back to school as a year 4 (surprise!) cos of GIP and the 16AUs I cleared there.
Oh yar, Unit Ops 2 is a killer. Biz Fin Lect needs to slow down, Prof Vincent Chan rockx!!!!
Random yes...
Got a gathering with yiling and gang this sat. Probably the only thing I am looking forward to.
As all you readers can very well see, school is BORING. I can't even manipulate the things i have done into a proper blog. So...paiseh!

Sheesh...
Cher, I don't need to update anything...you already did it.
Anyway, this NICE gal was NICE enuff to keep me company for dinner. Seriously, I was like damn sad and lonely in hall...so asked her to eat with me.
Let's see, I got a HUGE shock when I saw her. Think stick thin but thinner. Finally found someone who MAY be lighter than my Yiling. K lah...she was nice enuff to me even though I was in China. Shan't say more but THANKZ! *Stop laughing abt the notes screwup*
What else can I say about school? Half the cohort left in school, kind of miss the rest of the gang. Met my upper study Long Hui in school and she lost weight too! Jeez!
First week is supposed to be slack...but already there's a tinge of panic cos there's nothing to do. Jiahui is making me gan chiong again...
Came back to school as a year 4 (surprise!) cos of GIP and the 16AUs I cleared there.
Oh yar, Unit Ops 2 is a killer. Biz Fin Lect needs to slow down, Prof Vincent Chan rockx!!!!
Random yes...
Got a gathering with yiling and gang this sat. Probably the only thing I am looking forward to.
As all you readers can very well see, school is BORING. I can't even manipulate the things i have done into a proper blog. So...paiseh!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]