Monday, January 12, 2009

 

Weekend

First weekend of the term just went by...rather peacefully too since I didn't have to worry about my tutorials that much.
Sat went to the SG flyer for the first time to meet up with friends. Pretty fun to see them all after 6 months, even though some were late (AHEM! Yiling!) Shing Yuan and Jeanie also went overseas, one for exchange and another as a pure holiday. We ate Popeye's too, again my first time. The 'biscuit' was nice but I felt that the chicken was only so-so...meat didn't have much taste to it for something so expensive. I felt really really paiseh during the meetup...cos I forgot the gifts I bought in Shanghai...gotta remember next time...jeanie and yuan gave some cute stuff. But their gifts to Hanlong were the funniest. Hahaha.
Being in the area, we went to window shop as some of the guys wanted to buy shoes and clothes for CNY, namely Leonard and Yaoguang.
Turns out, only Leonard bought stuff. Poor guy..he kind of became the gang's doll. But I think the girls like it. The sales going on now makes clothes buying really attractive...damn it.
Oh, and I bumped into Cher at Marina Sq! Coincidence! Yiling was truely shocked when she saw her for reasons mentioned earlier (Someone nagging thru msn liaoz)
Hanlong and Shing Yuan STROLLING

SG Flyer...weather was cool that day...drizzled though

Popeye sells eggtarts??? NO!


Sunday...an early reunion dinner with my family and the 'spouses' around a steamboat. Why so early? Cos my sister is ready to give birth later this month. Ate a good meal...TOO good a meal...ended up having a bout of indigestion that stopped me from sending Yiling home and going back to Hall. Sorry dear...made u worried again.
Oh well...all better now. Jade came over too and had a bit of fun bringing her to the playground. She is so chatty now that I really like to pick up all 15kg of her everytime she talks. Tried to teach her to cycle too...failed though...think her legs need to be a LITTLE longer. But she certainly has no problems swinging like a monkey on the bars. My heart nearly popped when I saw her swinging!

Kawaii neh...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]