Sunday, February 8, 2009
Crapz...School sucks.
I hate having all these deadlines and projects that require so much effort and braincells but always often yield little results.
Whatever free time I have is eaten away by the guilt and doubt for NOT doing any work.
In spite of these, I persisted in having a totally work-free day on Sat. No tutorials, no computer, just time spent for pursuits that I otherwise won't even have the chance to pursue.
Went to 'bai nian' with yiling to her grandma's. wasn't that bad...I just wished I could understand cantonese. But hopefully, I left a gd impression with them. Had a pretty okay lunch at capitol Restaurant. Wasn't fantastic, maybe because I wasn't hungry. But dear said the same...the desset afterwards was better. =) Dear's favourite at the shop next to CHinatown Kbox.
Jalaned a bit (Gosh, I wish I can do this any time I want) and then went home cos little Pico has to go for his hair cut. We were afraid of sending him cos the last time he had a cut, it cost over a thousand bucks cos the barber dislocated his leg.
Turns out to be good..Holland Village Pet's Lover Centre...big. But they charged extra for him cos of hyperactivity. At least he is clean now...entertaining to Yiling too. Haha.
Saturday night...brought Yiling over to see Ashton and also 'Bai Nian' at my sis's. Jadelle was naughty yet so cute...and she was EXTREMELY fascinated by my zip shirt. All of us had fun with the Wii...
Atter sending Yiling home, we had a small topical conversation...
she made me realise that memories are sweet.
And I should really thank two of her poly friends for their assistance almost 5 years ago.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]