Sunday, March 15, 2009
Oh..What a week this has been...
Currently blogging from hall on a Sunday afternoon. This will mark the first weekend spent in NTU for 2009 but it would not be the last.

Currently blogging from hall on a Sunday afternoon. This will mark the first weekend spent in NTU for 2009 but it would not be the last.
Anyway, the past week has been a busy one, with presentations and events.
- Engineers & Society Presentation- I felt that we did all right with our analysis and all. But somehow, the prof seems to have something against us (we were the only group that got questions shot at us.) Strangely worrying...
- IT Fair 2009- I went to attend this yearly event on its opening day with Yiling. This marked the first time I went there in a few years (Previous years were spent in school and open house) and also one of the rare times where I venture out of school on a weekday. Felt damn good. Returned to hall after that though...but with a new pair of earphones from Audio Technica as my birthday present. Will be claiming back from my sisters though...they are pretty clever, asking me to buy my own present, knowning I would not buy the most expensive one. Hahaha.
We were walking by the Esplanade and saw this cool live performance. They weren't bad at all...
- NTU Open House 2009- The third time I went for this school event. This year around, was attached to the external bus routes between NTU and Boon Lay. It was pretty busy but quite fun. Met a lot of people there, new and old. Needless to say, I was spent of all my energy after that and 930pm saw me snoozing on my bed till this morning.
The NTU Float for Chingay 2009, one day before the Open House
Pretty hectic yar? Hahaha
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]