Monday, March 30, 2009
The things over the week...
Another week had just whizzed by...and onto exams soon.
Regardless, I still went home. Was surprisingly productive at home, thanks to noise-isolating in-ear phone. My mother was barking at me and I didn't even hear her. Even had time to spend a few hours with dear, picking her up from school and going to AMK for dinner.
Anyway, I am liking the new car more and more. Firstly, it is smaller than the previous car and so, far easier to maneuver on the roads and parking lots. It is also lighter, so it sips petrol. (Getting around 13-14 km per litre with the combined driving patterns of my heavy footed dad and light-footed me) Oh yeah, so picking up my gf around town wun hurt as much as it use to. The suspension is also better, firmer so those who are prone to motion sickness will be less inclined to.
But back to reality, I came home to find out my niece has lice! Or had. They were killed upon discovery. Damn those kids in her school! I ended up not seeing her and Ashton this weekend...sad but can't be helped.
Spent Sunday typing the last ENS presentation abt Singapore China Free Trade Agreement which is like nonsense...nothing related to Engineering. In doing so I realized my laptop is starting to show signs of wear and tear. After upgrading to the new Windows Messenger, it started to lag more so than before. And...my keyboard just lost another key. The spring for my 'A' key is starting to fail. Crap man...and just after 3 years.
Time to sleep and start another week to school!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]