Wednesday, April 8, 2009

 

I had a dream

Another marker in my life...Exactly one more week to the first exam paper.

Spent the day in school studying Bio...pretty productive surprisingly.

On a side note, I had a pretty, erm..interesting dream last night.

It turns out, the things I do just before I go to sleep these days will affect my subconcious mind at night. It must be the weary state of mind after burning the midnight oil that makes my mind so receptive to these inputs.

So there was one instance where I talked to my fren on msn before i slept. That night, I had a nightmare about her. X_x

Last night, I was talking to the intern who succeeded me in Ciba China. She was asking me about some of the volunteer teaching coordination and admin issues which forced me to dredge up my memories about Shanghai and how much I missed working there with them.

So...I had a dream that I returned to Shanghai! Yepz! Back to the company that I knew and love. Not the company that is undergoing major changes right now and is probably no longer recognizable. Haha. Going back, saying hi to everyone (Even my supervisor who is no longer working there.) was quite a pleasant dreaming experience. I even saw Joyce and Ivy!

Gosh, I miss those times.

But waking up, reality set in. My exams are coming. Ciba is no longer the company I knew, judging from the descriptions of the current situation. And it is highly unlikely that I will be returning to China, much less Shanghai within the next year or so. And even if I do, all the contacts I made there may have already moved on.

Dreams will be dreams...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]