Monday, April 27, 2009
The Last Night in Hall 5
Staying on tonight despite having finished my exams for a few reasons.
- I have to return the keys in person to the hall office.
- The car I use to move out of hall is a red plate, meaning I can only move it after 7pm.
- I have nothing better to do. Seriously.
Ending the exams early doesn't mean that I can play like hell...because everyone else is still having their exams.
Prior to returning to hall, went to J8 for dinner and a supposed shopping trip with Yiling to buy some essentials. Shoes for her, swimming goggles for me. But instead, we ended up not buying any of those. I did get the Ironman DVD for 15 bucks...cos I just love superhero genre movies.
Oh, tonight was also the Star Awards which I felt wasted a lot of time with all the razzle-dazzle stunts and tricks which did not glam up an otherwise boring event but instead, made us feel exasperated.
Came back to Hall at about 10 plus to find the block in an uproar. Apparently, someone had went nutty and broke down, throwing out notes and stuff from the 3rd floor. (I live on the 4th) When I returned, it was mostly over. My neighbours told me about it and said they heard crying and yelling. When I looked out from the laundry balcony, it was quite a sight to see...notes and stuff were all strewn on the grass patch between hall 4 and 5. It was such a big hoo-haa that campus security came down and talked to the student. Yikes...stress is such a deadly force!
I can only conclude, Hall 5 is truly a happening place to stay...I kind of grew attached to it after one semester. I dun even miss Hall 12 that much anymore. I just hope that I will return next semester. =)
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]