Friday, May 22, 2009

 
I did not get the research position.

I did not get a job for May.

I did not do very well for this semester.

Firstly, research-wise I may have been expecting too much. No one will hire someone with no experience with a degree-to-be in an unrelated field.

May is wasted but I do intend to use it to analyze the FYPs available and make trips down to NTU to secure them.

Finally, I seriously thought I will do well for this semester. Especially Process Control which I thought I had nailed. Even my friends were shocked when I told them the grade...C+. Damn it I was too careless for that paper. But the shocker must have been Biochem. I got a C for that and I don't know why. The ironic thing is my other biomodule, taught by the same professors got me a decent A-. The range of grades really suck. On the hindsight, I did do better than my semester one year ago. THe most terrible one of all...but still...

Crap...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]