Thursday, July 2, 2009

 
End a stint, start on a new one.

I'm working at Swine Central, TTSH. Okay, maybe not swine central. That would be the CDC. Me, I'm just the pharmacy assistant. Sounds good but in fact...I can't sit the entire day and have to be focused at packing medications or else I will get a earful from the perm staffs.

However, so far working there is in fact fun. The people are all pretty nice and happy-go-lucky. Makes me think I will miss it when I leave, unlike the iForum job. Oh oh, and the discounts I get for food from working there is a big plus! 20%!

The fact that I work such long hours really wiped me out phycially though...coming home to do housework didn't appeal to me and I am under the impression that my sisters are not really helping...*shrugs* Doing the housework is ok with me. But...there is the ego thing. Yes, I have an ego. Guys still have a pre-defined role set by society. And to me, doing the housework for GIRLS is a BIG NO NO. Doing so rather 'obiligingly" is just so my mother wouldn't carry the whole burden on herself. And yet, they had the cheek to make fun of me doing the housework for them....my gosh...makes me wonder how they can ever survive doing housework at all...

So what do I do to make myself feel better??

I restored my old bike! Sounds silly but...maybe I'll put up a photo later. =)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]