Tuesday, October 20, 2009

 

A New Possession

Well, I finally fulfilled a long time wish of mine...
I bought a new laptop!







Came with a 320GB HDD...a shiny red...but still, it is worth 170 bucks.
$899 for the whole thing...sounds cheap only because it is a budget laptop that's running with a dual core processor, home premium and a 14inch screen. But still, it is definitely better than my old SOTEC which is really breaking down. And ya, this is really inappropriate but the screen is gorgeous.
Why Samsung? This is an obscure brand...only because they just started returning to the laptop market in singapore. I wanted to have something unique...so yeah, Samsung.
Why now with Windows 7 coming in a few days? I have already applied for the Upgrade disc...and also, who knows how well windows 7 will run? Vista might be better for now...
So yeah...my Black Samsung R420. FYI...I dunno why all my stuff is black...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]