Thursday, November 13, 2008

 

Fudan University

The weather in Shanghai today was pretty good. We had plenty of sun and blue skies. And the best part was that I didn't waste it by spending the day in the office.

I went to school instead.

Oh, not the old Fudan Campus that I go to every week. But to the newer one at 江湾新校区, just north of the old one.

I went there to be the photographer for the day. It was also Ciba's annual R & D day, meaning there were meetings...lectures about solar panel manufacturing...and of course photography. I had to lug the G7 around along with my own camera.

Anyway, the campus was damn beautiful...more like a park than a school. But I guess when you construct a school in a god-forsaken place, you do have the space to expand. I saw lakes and bridges! Even the canteen building looks good man...

Event ended at 5 and the bus sent everyone to People's Square. From there, I decided to have a nice long walk...went to the 'Shu Cheng' or City of Books plaza. Not bad...but English books are damn ex. The collection of original CDs are good though...and CHEAP for originals. ALso went hunting for crayons for the class this Sunday...found good deals like 6RMB for a box of 36 crayons. Hahhaa. Hope sunday will be better than last week...=)

Ended off walking around Nanjing Dong Lu...quite a relaxing walk, to be alone and no worries.


The entrance of Fudan Uni's new campus




Nice nice

Trying to be in the shot too!



ME!






Law Building
Their new library


The VAST campus...

Nice lo...

This is the canteen!!!
The canteen food...

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]